Thursday, September 30, 2021

Lionel's Introduction

 Hello , my name is Lionel Vilaró. I am 17 years old. I am in fourth year of Chemistry and I really like going to the gym and I often play Metroidvania and Roguelite videogames such as Hollow Knight , Hades , The Binding of Isaac and Blasphemous but I don't have much free time because I need to study for chemistry exams. (SOS) 

 A primary advantage of IPS is the good variety of subjects and  the really dedicated teachers but a disadvantage is the state of the building.

 We hate our school , the IPS is a real prison for free souls that just want to enjoy their life ;').

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lio, my name is Agustin I am also 17 years old and play video games, and I am of those free souls that are locked in the studio, although I learn fast and easy and I do not pay attention to the classes for that reason, only to English that I do not know much, i recommend listening to lit killah music.

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...