Thursday, September 30, 2021

Pedro's Introduction

 Hello! My name is Pedro Zelada. I´m 16 years old and I go to Instituto Politecnico Superior school, I´m from San Lorenzo than it´s a city around Rosario so it´s a long travel go to school. But the fact is thatb I love the school, it is so big and they came a lot of students so it´s normal know new persons and make new friends, the disadvantage it´s than we spend a lot of time inside the school but very comfortable the relation with our teachers, they are so well in their job so you can enjoy all the classes

4 comments:


  1. Hi! How are you ? my name is Cristian, I am 18 years  .

    I am from the ETEC UBA school, I also like my school a lot, it is also a bit easy to make friends and we also have a very good relationship with our teachers and the disadvantage of my school is that their food is bad. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last sentence of your comment reminds me of this video, I don't know why:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3wMaEItAbI

      Delete
  2. Hello, my name is paola, I am 17 years old, I am studying at ETEC UBA Lugano, I am in the specialty of mechatronics, in my free time I like to sing, play with my pets or watch tiktoks on my cell phone, usually I don't have much free time since I am at school most of the day. One of the disadvantages is that I don't have much free time, sometimes we don't like the food they give us, but then the school is a nice place, with good teachers and classmates.
    I'm not really sure what career I want to pursue after high school, I'm thinking about studying dentistry, it seems interesting.
    good bye🖐

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Mariana Avalos and I'm 18 years old. I'm froom villa Lugano and studyng at ET UBA. I'm doing Mechatronics. I love school just like you and you can come to visit.
    It is very important that you have a good relation with the teachers.
    In my spare time I cook withmy mom and on Saturdays I like to play fotbal.
    Nice to know about your story, bye bye

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...