Thursday, September 30, 2021

Santiago's Introduction

 Hi! My name is Santiago Gimenez, I'm 16 years old. I live in the city of Rosario. I'm in fourth year of IT at the Instituto Politécnico Superior. My favourites hobbies are training and listening to music. Usually, I'm very occupied with homework and studying for exams, but, in my free time, I enjoy playing videogames, spending time with my friends and seeing memes on social media. My favourite music genders are rock, pop and indie rock and my favourite artists are “The drums”, “Cage the elephant” and “The cure”. One advantage of going to the Politécnico is that I study what I really like, but a big disadvantage is that I live far from there so I have to wake up early every morning to get there in time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Santiago, im also named Santiago so finding this is kindda funny,i'm 17 years old, i live in Buenos Aires, and i'm in my fifth year studiying ICT at the ETEC-UBA in Lugano. My hobbies are playing VideoGames,listening to music and seeing memes in social media. My favourites videogames and bands are God of War,League of Legends,Hades and Minecraft while my favourites bands and singers are Soda Stereo,Oliver Tree, Steely dan,ACDC and much others i like every type of music gender so ot would be eternal for me to say my favourites bands and singers. One thing i really like of the ETEC-UBA is that the school provides breakfast and lunch for free to the students, but a disvantage of the school is that when is raining and there's a lot of wind the roof is used to fall in some parts of the school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey i like AC/DC too! What a coincidence, what are your favourite songs from this band?

      Delete
  2. Hello Santiago. How are you?. My name is Weimar Claros, I am 17 years old. And I am in the fifth year studying ICT (technology in programming and communication). I like video games and doing sports. In my free time I usually study or play soccer with my friends.
    I like school, more than anything else the subjects they teach. Web page programming, game design, PC creation, etc. One of the advantages is that I live close to the school and
    a disadvantage is walking in the summer in the sun.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...