Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Barrio Sarmiento

 Hello, my name is Noelia and I live in Sarmiento, my street is not silent at all since I live near an avenue. There is a gym, a newsagent's and it is all paved depending on where you live because there are streets that are not paved and at night it is usually a bit dangerous. 

By Noelia



My neighborhood is Sarmiento, I live in a tall and big house, in a dirt road. There are newsagents' and many houses for rent. There isn't much security, and sometimes there is a lack the water in summer.

What do you think we can do with these problems?

By Laura León



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I live on a city near to Rosario, and there we also have problems with security.
    I think that a solution to these problems could be implemented some security measures, like cameras, community and individual alarms or police.

    Atte. Lucia.

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...