Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Belgrano, my previous home

 

Actually I'm not living in Belgrano but I can describe a little bit of what it is to live there.

It's a kingdom of peace, the people there greet you when you pass by their side in the morning.

It's a pretty clean place and there aren't many dogs living by his own in the streets.

At the night the hood lamps are always lighting the streets and the police is always taking care to the people.

The only problem for me is some people, mostly older women's steal cats as if they were theirs.

Have you any idea what can we do with this respect?


Sofia San Martín, 5°B

No comments:

Post a Comment

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...