Thursday, September 30, 2021

Alan's Introduction

 Hi, my name is Alan Rodriguez, I'm sixteen years old and I'm in fourth year of Chemistry. I chose Chemistry as a degree because I like to make reactions and undertstand their applications in industry. I like videogames such as Minecraft, Bioshock 1 and Metro's saga. The first one is the only that I play regularly in free servers. I also like to ride my bike in Puerto Norte or La Florida and stay there for a bit. I also play basketball and other sports.

I think that one of the best advantages of my school is that it has a very fruitful environment of debate in which the point of view of every person is respected.

And one of the disadvantages for me is that the access to Wi-Fi is so limitated that I have to go to the first floor to connect  to the Internet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan. How are you?. My name is Weimar Claros, I'am 17 years old. And I'am in fifth year studying TIC (technology in programing and communication). I also like video games and doing sports, In my free time I usually study or play soccer.
    I like school, more than anything else the subjects they teach. Web page programing, game design, PC armed, etc.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! nice too meet you in this blog, sometimes I watch football games on TV or play football with friends in soccer fields, sometimes i play like a goalkeeper or defender. My football team is the best of Rosario (in my opinion), Rosario Central. And how interesting the rest of the activities you do. Also, i can spend many hours watching PC hardware and technology videos. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...