Thursday, September 30, 2021

Santiago's Introduction

 Hi everyone. I'm Santiago Polverini and I'm 16 years old.

I'm studying informatics in the Politecnico. I like programming (when I know something) and learning about PC's. Out of school I like playing videogames and physical activities but I don't do the second so much. I prefer staying at my home enjoying a rain and a cold weather.

 

One advantage of this school is that it has a high level of education but it can also be a disadvantage because we spend so much of our time studying or directly at school.

 

Greetings to all, goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Hello there, I'm San Martin Sofia.
    I have to say your introduction is so interesting to me, I like to play videogames too (Kingdom Hearts, Portal) and staying home is so comfortable to me much more with a cold weather.
    I like to study ICT in the technical school UBA
    I am aware that it is difficult for me to learn but when I understand everything is one of the things that I like the most about studying here.
    I like to watch series and anime series too, like One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or How I Meet Your Mother.
    I like the school where I'm studying, it's comfortable and clean.
    Thanks for reading <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ello santi, I'm Fiorela but i'd rather be called Fiore or Fio I'm 17 years old, i really like programming too. i'm in fifth year and the pandemic killed me, i'm so lost in the classes, but i try to learn, when i get it i'm a master in the subject.
    In my free time ( don't really have much) i watch tik toks and go out with friends, play in the playground in the swing. The last time something really funny happened my friend thought that a seller of empanadas was about to rob us so she started running away and i was behind her and she tripped and i didn't undertand anything so i "fell" in the floor too, i didn't really fall i just Threw myself to the floor too (i am good friend, just saying)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/164iuq-JRd3GVwubBK5PV0NTija5Fc9vS/view?usp=sharing

      Delete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...