Thursday, September 30, 2021

Franco's Introduction

 Hi, I'm Franco Lembo and I'm 16 years old.

To begin with, this year I started the four year where I'm doing the technical degree in “Professional and Personal Informatics”,  here they teach us about programming in C, the parts of the PC, and how the computers connect between them.

One advantage of the high school is that it offers a vey big variety of subjects, and one disadvantage is that we don't have much free time because we are always doing homework o studying for a test.

In my free time, I like to play videogames in my PC, every kind of games from MOBA to graphic histories and I like watching series and movies. My favorite actor is Ryan Reynolds, however in this last week, I didn't have much of time to play because all the exams I have to do. Also this year for first time I particiting at the OIA (Olimpiada Argentina de Informatica).

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Cristian Terceros and I am 18 years old.

    I have almost no free time because after school I go to the army, I take my dogs for a walk, like, then I go to work and take a bath and then I go to sleep.

    An advantage of my high school is that it offers many computers to learn how to disassemble and configure ... etc, also the teachers are very good and a disadvantage is the school food.

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...