Thursday, September 30, 2021

Iara's introduction

 Hi! my name is iara suarez, I'm 16 years old,and i go to politecnico an d i have chemistry in the city of roasrio I love to do gymnastics, I have to go to the club every day, from 2pm to 6pm, i know thats so much time, but i like it . Also i like to play some videogames, watching videos in internet, and go to the park whith my friends from the club and the school   


one advntage of the institute are a lot of variety of especialities and their subjets and a negative aspect maybe be a lot of time do i have to spend in the stablishment.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Iara, I don't like chemistry that much, I was really close to fail the subject in the past. I enjoy playing video games too, my favorite games are Valorant and Brawlhalla.
    I study IT but I'm not the biggest fan of it, I dont do any code outside of school, I really like skating, we have a skatepark in the neighborhood.
    About our school, it's nice, there are a lot of windows so we take advantage of the sunlight, the windows are a symbol of the transparency in the classroom.
    It was nice talking to you, if u wanna answer me, my ig is @jereperi and my friend's ig is @whoismati, he's looking forward to talk to you 😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Iara, i am Gino Sarubbi, I am nineteen years old, i like doing exercise too! I wake up at 6 am before going to school,i have breakfast and go to gym from 7 to 8:30 am, after that i take a shower and go to school.
    At school I study IT, which also has a mechatronics but i dont like it.
    The school has a lot of windows and has two floors, the school is good.
    Okay, bye, have a nice time in gymnastics

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...