Thursday, September 30, 2021

Manuel's Introduction

 

My name is Manuel Noviski, I'm 17 years old and I'm studying at Instituto Politecnico Superior in 4th year of IC. I like playing the guitar and the piano, playing football and videogames with my friends and programming codes. The school is amazing if you like technichal stuff, maybe is kind of difficult but I love going every morning because the classes are very interesting.


Advantagees of the school: I learned a lot of things, I made a lot of friends, the classes are very interesting and the place is beautiful.


Disadvantagees of the school: I don't have much free time and the tests are stressfull.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manuel, how are you? My name is Tomas and I am 17 years old too. Here in ETEC UBA we also learn about programming. In the school we don't have a lot of homework and tests, but, when we have it, they are stressfull too. I have a lot of friends here in the school and most of the lessons are great, but there are some lessons that are very boring.

    Just like you, I play the piano and videogames in my free time, but I don't have too much because we spend a lot of hours in the school.

    I hope you see this. Good bye Manuel!

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...