Thursday, September 30, 2021

Juan's Introduction.

 Hi my name is Juan Sopo, I'm sixteen and I study at Instituto Politecnico Superior since 2018.  I enjoy playing rugby, going to the gym, and  recently I begin learning  python, a programming language. I usually take some English classes out of the school once a week. The school is very demanding so, if you study here, you don't have a lot of free time. So, you must  choose your free time activities very carefully in order to have enough time to do everything that you want.  So, it is true that we spend a lot of time at the school, but at the same time, it gives you  another point of  view about some many things that it opens your mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juan, I'm Matías Locaso, I'm 17 years old and I'm in fifth year of it. I enjoy listening to music (Rock, Pop and Metal), and playing videogames, my favourite is "The Last Of Us".

    One of the advantages of my school is that, although It doesn’t have an entrance exam, It gas a very high level of education, Which I'm very proud of.

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...