Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Our hoods




Hi y'all! I'm Martín, the teacher of English of 5th A and B. I live very far away from ET UBA, but I love the school. I'm also into music, literature and comic, so we'll get to work with that in the future.

These last weeks we've been talking about our identity. Today, we're going to write about our neighbourhoods. You will see lots of posts describing the hoods that surround the school. You will also read about problems in these places. 

In the comments, give your opinion and write a suggestion saying what we could do to solve it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martín! Thanks for joining this proyect!
    You have chosen such a challenging topic for discussion, great idea!
    Keep in touch.
    Clara

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...