Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Villa Celina



Hi, my name is Juan Cruz. I live in villa Celina in a aparment. my hood is good and bad. In some areas is dangerus, because It has everything that a common neighborhood of the bonaerense suburbs has. It has got drugs, guns but in my zone its nice. Here just live people humble who only want to work. The streets are paved but have holes because of the bus and the trucks, but the hood is good because of the people.   


 My name is Ariel. my spot to live is completly different than Juan's zone, i live in a small house with dirt road, so in my zone every day something happens, a fight or an argument but the hood has his good things: the park, the neighbours, the numbers of grocery stores.


What could we do to improve our hood?

By Ariel and Juan Cruz

1 comment:

  1. I think that something that you guys can do is talk with the municipality to claim the conditions that you live, and maybe you have lucky and they do something

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...