Tuesday, October 26, 2021

i live in lugano

 i live in lugano, i don't have a description for my neighborhood, BUT, if i had to, i would say it's a very comfortable place, i mean, where i live, there's no annoying noise except for my neighbor who has a garage with race cars, but that doesn't bother me, i love cars. i live in a part of the city a lot of luganenses usually call "the little houses" and a very good thing is that you have the bus stop, an ice cream shop and the newsagent's very close to your house if you live here. talking about the city in general, im gonna tell you what we have and what things make us special, we have a racetrack, a beautiful tower where you can se the whole city, a shopping mall, a comercial area, a skatepark, and the most important thing, the buildings. we call them the "monoblocks", eleven towers all over the neighborhood. and finally a really big park "parque de las victorias", not as big as central park, but very close.


what about your hood?

valen silva

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I live in Villa Gobernador Galvez, a little city in the south of Rosario. My neighborhood is Ibarra. There arent many interesting things. My neighborhood have a litle park, the "plaza de las madres" with a little fair, a lot of ice cream shops and a burger houses call "La spezia".
    But, the other zone of my neighborhood are insecure and dark.

    ReplyDelete

School Tour

 Hey fellas!  It's super nice to see your school. You're invited to see ours now: Both schools look beautiful to me, but I can see m...